About Dr. Kwan M. Lee
Board-Certified Implant Dentist
Dr. Kwan M. Lee is a Board-Certified implant dentist by the American Board of Oral Implantology (ABOI), which requires a rigorous tests and case defenses. This Board-certification symbolizes the highest level of competency in implant dentistry. As of 2016, there are only 7 board certified dentists in Washington State. After attaining his Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry at UCLA, Dr. Lee went to University of Southern California, school of dentistry.
During dental school and post-graduate training, he was very passionate about oral surgery with IV sedation. Dr. Lee has been practicing since 2004 and certified by WA State for IV sedation practice in 2010. Since then, Dr. Lee has been performing 700 hours of IV sedation without any incident. Now he is more focusing on wisdom teeth extraction under conscious and moderate sedation.
Out of dentistry, he enjoys spending time with his family, Janna, Rena, and Trinity. He also loves watching movies and playing a guitar. For the community, he has been volunteering at Riverton Place for residential addiction recovery program for several years.
Professional and Educational Background
- B.S. : University of California, Los Angeles Major in Biochemistry
- D.D.S. : University of Southern California, School of Dentistry
- Certification and member : American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ADSA)
- Master: Implant Prosthetic Section (IPS)
- Fellow: International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Diplomate: International Congress of Oral Implantogists (ICOI)
- Diplomate: American Board of Oral Implantology (ABOI)
- Advanced Training in Intravenous Sedation by Dr. Malamed and Dr. Reed
- Table Top Presenter for ICOI World Meeting In 2010
- Case Presenter in ICOI World Meeting in 2011
- The Most Outstanding Contribution to ICOI Korea in 2010 Award